TKO is looking for a Class A CDL Regional / OTR Driver to run dedicated lanes between the Chicago, IL and Minneapolis, MN metro areas. Mix of drop & hook as well as live load/unload.
Veterans Highly Encouraged to Apply!
TKO Logistics, Inc is a transportation logistics company headquartered in West Chicago, IL with shipping terminals in Chicagoland and Twin City metro areas. TKO specializes in regional dry van runs throughout Illinois, NW Wisconsin, Iowa, & Minnesota.
Drive for a great family atmosphere company that offers top pay in guaranteed salary, paid vacation, paid time-off, 401k with a company match, flexible schedule & new Freightliner Cascadia Fully Digital Truck Fleet.
“Our purpose is to embrace the constantly evolving landscape of logistics, providing a comfortable and nurturing environment for our staff, and creating meaningful engagement with our customers and partners.“
“Our Vision is to drive innovation across the industry to foster positive change in technology, processes, communication, and flexibility. Allowing us to expand our customer relationships, enhance our service, and to enable growth as a logistics industry leader.“
Compensation & Benefits:
Equipment & Features :
- Salary Starting at $70k Base and higher (Based on experience)
- Guaranteed Weekly Salary, not based on mileage.
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Additional Performance Bonuses
- FULLY PAID Health, Dental, & Vision Included
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Days
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Home Every Week
- NO Slip Seating
- Dry Van, NO Touch Freight
- Family Atmosphere, Friendly Team Culture
Enjoy Our New Freightliner Cascadia Fully Digital Truck Fleet
Requirements & Preferences:
- Fully Digital Dash, Apple / Google Carplay
- Automatic Transmission
- Driver Lounge w/ Sleeper Area, Larger Passenger & Driver-side Storage Cabinets
- Wardrobe Cabinet
- Large Microwave Cabinet - Accommodates standard appliances
- Larger Refrigerator
- Television Swivel Bracket, Holds Up To 26” Flat-Panel TV
- Double-Bunk & Murphy-style Bed Arrangements Available
- Driver Loft Features A Two-Seat Dinette/Work Table w/ Opposing Seating & Seat Belts.
- 72” Raised Roof w/ LED Ambient Lighting & Dimmer
- Several DC Power Outlets & Powerful Inverter Options
- Equipped w/ APUs
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum 3 Years Experience
- CDL Class A License
- Tanker Endorsement Preferred
- Must Be Eligible For TWIC Card
- Sound Knowledge Of Road Safety Regulations
- Safety 1st Attitude
- Knowledge of Omnitracs/Qualcomm a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills